2011 hub width

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
In the process of turning my trailer into a 4x4 trailer and looking for a new trailer axle that will track the same as my car.

Does anybody know the hub face width on the Navara's so I can get a trailer axle to suite.....?

Cheers

this may be a stupid question but why would you want the trailer wheels locked together?

Not locking the trailer wheels, Just need to measure the back hub face width on my Nav so I can buy a new trailer axle that matches so that the wheel base on the trailer is the same as the ute so it will tow better through sand.......

Can't remember what size I used but just get a straight edge push it against your tyre and mark the cement do this on both sides . but first get a tape measure and measure the distance from your hub to the straight edge then x 2 and deduct it from the distance between the marks on the ground. That's what I did and it worked out fine !

Measuring your own wheel track "That is"

Last edited:
Did anyone happen to have these measurements at all? Looking for the same thing at the moment.

Just for the record hub face to hub face is 1600mm. This is rear of 2010 D22

Yea, sorted it out with the axle manufacturer. Just thought that the measurement might be handy to have on here

Latest posts

Back