2012-2013 fraser island christmas holidays???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be leavin here on Boxing Day to be on the island on the 27th.

nice nice im leaving on the 22 dec and leaving fraser on 3rd, r u camping? going in group?

I'm trying to decide.... Camping canarvon gorge.... Mates house at orchid beach Fraser.... Haven't been to either.

nice nice im leaving on the 22 dec and leaving fraser on 3rd, r u camping? going in group?

Going with the mrs the in laws are meeting is up there. Yeah just beach camping it

I should be up there after Xmas, not sure of exact dates at this stage but it should be around new years, will know more in the next few weeks.

Hopefully I see a few of you up there. Ill only be there from 26-2 though. Ill be fishing off the back of the Nav. Can't miss me near maheno

Yea im camping it in rv3, im going to ngkala rocks and sandy cape for a couple of days, were not many people go, if anyone want to tag let me know 2 cars better than one!!

Yea im camping it in rv3, im going to ngkala rocks and sandy cape for a couple of days, were not many people go, if anyone want to tag let me know 2 cars better than one!!

Ill be hitting Nkgala on the second dy there mate.

yea i wanna do up top asap, then work my way down just incase i run out of time, are you going further...sandy cape?

Also going to fraser, leaving the 26th, getting there on the 31st and staying for around 10 days. :)

yea i wanna do up top asap, then work my way down just incase i run out of time, are you going further...sandy cape?

Yeah that's the plan with me too. Straight up and then work backwards.
Yeah depending on how we feel. Pretty excited. Wish I left more time though. Might try stay another 2 days

yea sounds good ill probarbly see you up there, ill flash if i recognize your car

Im leaving the 5th renting a house for a week with mates,can't wait see how the nav goes,I was there in October in a Sr5 hilux 03 model petrol it done everything with ease no doubt the navara will.

I will be there from the 5th to the 10th. Mine and another D40. Staying at Eurong beach resort for four nights and the last night at kingfisher.

Yea it can be rougher in the dry months, tracks turn to powder ect, in dec-january it rains nearly every day so everything is alot smoother.

A tip to anyone who has never been there before, Lake McKenzie will be absolutely packed (think bondi beach on the hottest day of the year packed) but there is a lake not far from it, Lake Birrabeen, which is just as nice and one of the only other clear lakes, Lake wabby will likely be the same except the 2.5km walk in puts all the lazy tourists off.

Latest posts

Back