2012 D22 STR special price

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my 012 queenslander navara for 34000 drive away, that was with the queenslander pack, snorkel, electronic rust proofing and a child seat anchor point.

I got my 012 queenslander navara for 34000 drive away, that was with the queenslander pack, snorkel, electronic rust proofing and a child seat anchor point.

Have you got any pics of how they did the anchor point out of interest. Brought mine, then Mrs got pregnant, now I have to get anchor points done :)

Have you got any pics of how they did the anchor point out of interest. Brought mine, then Mrs got pregnant, now I have to get anchor points done :)

I havent got any at the moment mate but il definately take one tomorrow
For you as im on night shift and its pissing down rain. Basically how mine is done is theres a hole drilled through the back of the cab and a plate on the inside and out side and its bolted to that. And just some advise get it put on the outside seats cause its a pain in the bum when they are in the middle lol

^^^ Better yet, on the outside, and put it on the passenger side, now our little fella is bigger he thinks its hilarious to kick the drivers seat, just to let us now he's getting bored, and I'm only 5'6"!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

^^^ Better yet, on the outside, and put it on the passenger side, now our little fella is bigger he thinks its hilarious to kick the drivers seat, just to let us now he's getting bored, and I'm only 5'6"!

Haha yes my little fella does the same! Puts his feet on the shoulders of the chair in front of him!

Has anyone had any trouble with their 2012 d22? Mines not even 12 months old and my ac compressor shit itself yesterday! Probably from all the flood water tho:(

No issues for me, I've only put 20k on it though, my mate has one he's put about 45k on his and still loving it. Only thing gone wrong with mine was a little old lady reversing into the back of me...

Bunbury Nissan

I bought a 2012 D22 2 weeks ago from Bunbury Nissan for $28,816.00 driveaway and I'm not an ABN holder.

Has anyone had any trouble with their 2012 d22? Mines not even 12 months old and my ac compressor shit itself yesterday! Probably from all the flood water tho:(

afaik its something D22's do quite a bit, about $1000 if not under warranty to, just tell them you were driving along on the bitumen and it shit itself, don't mention water or anything to do with dirt roads or offroading.

But what about the weeks a car might sit in the car yard during torrential rain etc that should not be an issue unless its been underwater and if so the service guys would surely know anyway?
Btw, my accessories guy said the bonnet protectors just clip on. Is that right? Have never owned one but the dark one would look good against my silver d22.

from memory yeah they just clip on, they get condensation under them if it gets wet though so if you hate that then don't get one.

Yeah well i live in rockhampton and we had about 1000mm of rain over three days so the whole
Keeping it dry was a little hard, what makes me shitty is that its only got 17000 kms on it, havent even started
Modifying her Nd its shitting itself:(

Just picked up my new d22 yesterday 2012 October build white 40kms on the clock. Paid 29200 with "outlaw pack" Steel bullbar, towbar, tub liner, toneau cover, ipf driving lights,headlight protectors,bonnet protector and rubber floor mats. Does this reflect fair pricing at the moment or did I overpay?

Latest posts

Back