2012 D22 STR special price

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to know, was worried when getting up to 29k on a car thats 27800 drive away (first new car). Now to look into blocking the egr nice and early, looks like there is plenty of info on here so i'll have to get reading.

Mine was brand new 3 weeks ago $27,990 drive away, 12mths rego and silver metallic without ABN. Looked at an Outlaw what put me off was not needing a couple of the extras like towbar, bullbar and soft cover. But if you really want the extras then at the price would be good deal.

I picked mine up just over a week ago silver 12/2012 build 1/2013 compliance (does that make it a 2013 model)? For 28400 with keyless entry, tint and matts. Going from a xr6t ute it's ALOT slower time for some mods!!

The year goes by build date, unfortunately the compliance doesn't mean anything especially when you go for a trade in.

Just picked up my new d22 yesterday 2012 October build white 40kms on the clock. Paid 29200 with "outlaw pack" Steel bullbar, towbar, tub liner, toneau cover, ipf driving lights,headlight protectors,bonnet protector and rubber floor mats. Does this reflect fair pricing at the moment or did I overpay?

prices for those off the top of my head are about

$1200 for the bullbar
$600 for the towbar
$280 for the tub liner
$400 for the torneau
$250 for the lights
$70 for headlight protectors
$150 for the mats

so not a bad deal IMO could have done better though but it'd be like pushing shit uphill with a toothpick.
I picked mine up just over a week ago silver 12/2012 build 1/2013 compliance (does that make it a 2013 model)? For 28400 with keyless entry, tint and matts. Going from a xr6t ute it's ALOT slower time for some mods!!
these motors respond extremely well to the Chip it chip and boost controller, you can get almost 70-80% more then stock power in some cases, if the dyno reports are to be believed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back