• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2012 D40 17x7 Inch Rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyb

Reaction score
selling my genuine 17 inch rims from my 2012 D40 ST.
taken off the car at 20,000 klms so not very old. only the odd stone chip on 1 or 2 rims but still barely noticeable.
these rims do not come with any tires
includes nissan centre cap
can post photos if needed
located in 3043 victoria
open to all offers really but asking 700 ono

pics

Attachments

• IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1927.jpg
    IMG_1927.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1929.jpg
    IMG_1929.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 84
Mate do you know what the offset is? Are they the +30 that will suit an ST-X or the +40 of the older ST models. I would be fairly keen, but I would need to get a costing for a courier to pick them up

Cheers Murf

I'm in tassie matey. Unfortunately it often takes a bit of cash to get things freighted over here. I will make a few phone calls and see what i can find out.
Cheers Murf

Yeah I have mate but had no bites with them. They have only done about 18,000km and look brand new. Might throw them up again and see

thats a good deal, i sold my stock rims (powder coated black) with stock rubber for $1200 and as a bonus i gave him the stock side steps, sports bar and rear bumper which i couldnt give away on there own, it was good to clear out some crap from the shed.
But he was going to buy the rims and tyres for that price before i added the other stuff so i reckon yours are a steel at $400, dont go lower then that.

Dammit.

I watched this thread last month and thought they would have gone.
I was in Victoria at the start of April and would have been keen on picking them up.

Hey bennyb, I haven't forgotten you. I am still keen providing this job comes through. Hopefully I will let you know in a week or so. But Don't let me stop you selling to someone else if they front up first.
Foxy

I just bought a set off a 2013 model stx rims that came straight off the car for after market rims for sale on gumtree for $400.

Not a mark on them.

So snapped them up.You can get them at a good price just have to be patient.

Latest posts

Back