2012 muster kids entertainment

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
there were quite a few kids at last years muster and they all had a good time
one of the things discussed after muster was ideas for the kids for this year
there were a lot of good ideas ,but i cant remember any of them:a:alcoholic:lcoholic:

The most prominent thing that I remember was RC car races but then anyone that knows me would just shake their head as if that was to be expected.

Once we have the venue completely secured and scouted out, we'll be able to say what is possible and what's not. There might be enough room to strap helmets on the little tykes and fire them from cannons over the escarpment and run after them with a band-aid promising you'll make it better - we don't know yet.

We'll be looking at this issue (using the feedback forms from last muster - I did say we'd use 'em!) in the next meeting or so, but a thread here to have some discussion about it is 100% good value.

That's workable. What would you hide?

I don't have an epipen so if it's sweets or such and the kid has a reaction to nuts (or similar) then we could have trouble, so would small toys (eg pull-back cars, bubble blowing things, plastic animals etc) be a better thing just in case? There MUST be some things for both genders. Toys should be of similar value to encourage swapping amongst the kids - if, for example, your guy finds a princess' tiara and Kendall finds a model bicycle, they could exchange them and not feel like they got a bad deal.

To make that even easier, once we know how many kids of each gender are going, we could wrap the 'treasures' in a gender-indicative colour and tell the kids that if they're a boy they need to look for blue treasure and pink for girls, that removes the entire gender issue.

It's all just ideas for now.

whatever we do we need prizes of some sort
sweets shouldnt be an issue cause parents will know if there kids have allergie
how about some $20 kmart gift cards as prizes????
egg and spoon race
sack races

I don't have kids but I vote we bring this guy along, a couple of paint ball guns and call it fun for everyone! :rambo:

Attachments

• 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 100
I know not everyone will have them, propably no one lol.. but how cool where the RC rock climers at Tuff Trucks that the kids had.

What about old school simple things like egg 'n spoon race or sack races. Do we know what sort of area we have too play with for the kids.

There's supposed to be a sports oval, so races etc would be easy to do. The pics (coming soon) will reveal more.

Short, fun races only need a start line (bag of flour and a not-too-drunk person to make a line with it) and a rope for the finish. The race can be done nearly anywhere, although finding someone sober to make the start line will be a challenge.

Well, there's tag, hide n seek, spot light at night & for people who aren't scared of contact there's bullrush, dodge ball. We could make or even buy a piñata.

Don't howl me down but what about for the older kids if they want to earn a bit of money at the muster while they are there. After groups get back from sortees if the facilities are there(water & gernie) they could wash the cars for a fee ?
WayneD4T

Latest posts

Back