2012 Navara d22..???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza414

Reaction score
Just wondering has anyone heard of any snippets of info if there is going to be an updated 2012 d22?

gee i hope they update the piss poor suspension
and better front seats
other than that leave it alone its a great 4x4

I'll say they are gonna keep it the way it is. Why replace something that's be perfect for the last 10years. The piss poor suspension your just gonna rip out for a lift kit anyway so I don't see a problem. My factory suspension lasted 15000kms before it got ripped out.

I say it'll look like the Thai model d22 atm.

Great 4wd I don't think u would change it

Rusty

better front seats
other than that leave it alone its a great 4x4
. Seats i would agree could be better and on my 04 model the addition of cruise control one of these days is going to high on my list. I have changed my suspension and love it.

So really the things it needs to come standard with is,

Cruise control
Remote central locking
Maybe better seats but I don't mind them once I put the canvas seat covers which had extra padding
Maybe the choice of an auto trans
Even a R200A front diff instead of the c200

To me that bout it. All other stuff you can change

^ The C200 is the rear diff. The R180A you mean.

Drop the V6 into it out of the 550, D40 coil overs without the shitty bonnet strap.

^ The C200 is the rear diff. The R180A you mean.

Drop the V6 into it out of the 550, D40 coil overs without the shitty bonnet strap.

Lol that's what I meant lol. The v6 wouldn't be a bad idea but keep the torsion bar front end :)

Yeah latest news is Navaras and Pathfinders made in Mitsu factory

^ Heard that a while back.

Maybe Mitsubishi might be nice enough to install the Pajero front diff in the D40.

yep its true mitsubishi factory will be manufacturing the bulk of nissans vehicles. navara, micra, etc. EXCEPT the 550 Navara and Pathifinder will still be made in Nissan Factory.

guess we will see what happens when it comes out :S

Not completely true. We've Been told, Navaras and Pathfinders only to be made there. Mitsu quality control is awesome.
Might just have a useable D40 onthe pad some time :)

Micra's, X-Trails, Maxima's, Patrol's, Dualis's and Murano's are still made in Japan as far as I know.

Id say Nissan will keep those plants open.

Dave said:
Micra's, X-Trails, Maxima's, Patrol's, Dualis's and Murano's are still made in Japan as far as I know.

Id say Nissan will keep those plants open.

Indeed they are.

Back