2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bud you can chuck the 5" strait in. But you have the option to go another 2" with a suspension lift

navara

hey mate i just brought a new 2012 st navara and looking at putting the calmini lift in have you had any problems with yours so far and notice you a 2 inch lift on top of the calmini one how dones it go offroad?

na dude no dramas. its been once in the dunes and loved it haha :)

So i installed the 3" full exhaust system today. Wat a fk around trying to unbolt that ugly section off the turbo. Got there in the end and i must say that the car absolutely hammers now. The chip and exhaust have made a world of difference :) very happy!!!!

Oh that's good it's a MADD looking truck haven't stopped looking at the pics of it. Yeah I'm looking at a chip and exhaust but the lift and tyres will be coming first did you notice and power loss when you put your big tyres on and also did you put your lift in yourself?

umm torque i did but the chip and zaust have definitely made the car a lot faster than stock. Na i didn't buddy.... decided i would get someone else to do it while i was away for work. but once it was done it made things like the exhaust a lot easier to do on your own :)

Oh okay if you don't me asking how much was it to get installed and I seen you had trouble getting thr calming lift kit did you get the 2 inch tough kit of them also?

Hey mannick,

Quick question
We're you/do you live around the Newcastle area?
I was staying in Budgewoi two weeks back and I swear I saw you rolling down the highway

few photos from the weekend

rear step is coming off next week :) front grille is being painted black and all the badges will either be taken off or blacked out
293791_10152275701050647_1556280806_n.jpg

44510_10151082711796227_578264055_n.jpg

521792_10151082720001227_150891169_n.jpg

Well it is engineerable... So if you go with justcar, they will insure unlimited legal mods. I did a quote up with them last week i think it was around the $1500 mark...

well i have told them about my lift tyres etc...insurance is $890 a year with RAC and i get one free claim a year :)

i have another car and my house with them.....i have also had insurance with them for over 6 years with no claims hence the low premium

thats a very nice looking rig mannnick, how is ur suspension going? does it have abit of give or is it hard?

thanks man
yeah the suspension has a bit of give bro...soft enough :) any softer and it would feel to much like a boat

na bud, just chucked an amp and sub in...two way radio and wet seat, seat covers

Latest posts

Back