2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this thing, it looks great.

What sort of money is the ARB beaver panel worth? Im thinking about getting a mate to fab something similar up but if it's easier I'll just buy theirs.

Hey dude

the beaver panel is like $90....pretty cheap as it comes with everything needed..

cheers boys
ok plasti dipped a few bits, here is a photo of the grille
DSC_0081_zpsd8d179ee.jpg

Jesus this D40 looks the ducks nuts!!! I'm thinking about buying some beaver lol, i mean, a beaver panel myself.

Keep up the good work man it looks killer!!

Hahahaha thanks mate
Yeah the panel is cheap and looks better than the rear step IMO

Well i have ordered an xrox bar and some rubber flares to hide the wheels a little. Using my car now for work i cant afford to get yellowed so its my poor attempt to keep it legal haha

looking good brother, when i got my xrox bar from opposite lock i got them to put in 2x Lightforce HID Genesis, they look the goods

Cheers mate

Yup i studied your bar hard before i purchased haha, nice lights but i think i am going to go for the lightforce blitz 240's

hmm i need to mount this bloody 40" light bar, i think that will have to go on the roll bar when i put it back on

Thanks dude

Yeah ive been following his truck, its very nice...... well i got it up now i have to wait till it gets dark to see how much light i get. Mounted it on the roll bar
299651_10151173358256227_1565756821_n_zps352bd670.jpg

Back