2013 D22 ST-R exhaust+chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bretta

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently purchased a new 2013 d22 navara and am looking to get the exhaust chip combo done at the same time.
can anyone recommend a place near Melbourne that can do this relatively cheap?

I am also after some advice on a bullbar for this model. i havent found any prices on ARB but have found a deluxe ironman bar for $1280.
cheers.

Not sure about the combo or chip but i just got a 3" exhaust system done at Bay road exhaust in Cheltenham for $1070.

don't skimp on something that could potentially kill your engine.

steinbauer and 2.75" beaudesert exhaust is going to be the safest combo, not the most powerful but it just uses the older method of holding the injector open longer instead of all the other ones that increase the fuel rail pressure which can be much more dangerous, the steinbauer also backs off 1% per second when you have full throttle.

do a search plenty of info on the site and don't believe half the BS chip manufacturers spurt out, they tell you any BS to make a sale.

Thanks for your help guys. I think I might leave the exhaust and chip till tax time. might focus on the bullbar and some other things i want done.
Looking at a Bullbar snorkel deal if i can find one.

Ironman are cheap and nasty in my opinion. Go for ARB,TJM or say East coast for better AUS Made quality. I think from Memory TJM make the genuine ones for Nissan.

Greg

I have a 2012 d22 and im looking to do exhaust and chip soon. I went the xrox bar. Little bit more expensive but came with a solid bash plate. I got mine installed by opposite lock in north melbourne / kensington.

Thats about right. Maybe just under the $1300 dollar mark for one, supply only. I was told they were made to order and they take a month, mine was ready in 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back