2013 d22 ST-R sound system recommendations?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently bought a brand new 2013 d22 st-r Navara and I was hoping you guys could help me with some information about what speakers/head-unit/sub/amp etc to run with. I know there isn't too much space in the car so if you guys could recommend a system that will fit nicely that would be great!

Cheers.

i have an 08, i have run an amp behind the rear seat zip tied to the seat its self so its out of the way, that drives the 6x9`s in the rear doors (which took a little modifying). The 6.5`s in the front doors are run by the head unit which was from SCA, all that works a treat.
the only thing i would change to that is putting in tweeters in the front doors. Adiquate to say the least.

I have a 2006 D22.

I'm running a pioneer headunit into a Nakamichi 4ch Amp that's mounted on the firewall behind the seat. That powers a set of 6" Morel Splits in the front and a Soundstream 12" slimline sub that sits next to it in the back.

Cranks!

Go see the fella's at Autobahn Chadstone, they know their stuff. They might also have the sub on display so you can have a listen. It was the only slimline I found that actually sounded like a full size thumper.

Cheers.

TF

Mate I'm running a Pioneer head unit, Pioneer 6.5s in front and back doors and a Pioneer amp cabled to the back of the rear seat.

There are not a heap of slimline subs out there that will fit behind the back seat with ease, by that I mean standard boxes. I run a slimline Kicker in its own box, that fitted with ease

Don't get the fusion, I got the same one off the same bloke on eBay, lasted all of a week.

Yeah got it from the seller that is in the link I posted, but the one I got come with a wiring kit for bout $170 (you can get the kit from the same seller for around $20 I think) As for the post about this product only lasting a week! I'm sure it's possible, but if even half of these subs that were sold failed even within a year of purchase, fusion would have a major issue on their hands, so I would chalk it up to one faulty unit. My 2cents anyways.

Latest posts

Back