2013 Muster video thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad effort at all mate specially after coming to a stop near the top!!
Happy days for happy john!!!

haha what is going on?? i now get it popping up in the top left hand side of the screen and floating there while i scroll down???? hahahaha
Gonzo your a mess bro!! lol

I don't know Nathan It was giving me the shits !

I think if I am going to film I should bring up the rear Not lead !

After this one I think I should have one more :sorry3:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGkQGe6aaiw[/YT]

Holy Crap Batman I did it !!!:redcool:

PS : Thanks Luke

Last edited:
I don't know Nathan Its giving me the shits !

After this one I think I should have one more :sorry3:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGkQGe6aaiw[/YT]

Holy Crap Batman I did it !!!:redcool:

PS : Thanks Luke

:hmmmm2:what is it that you have done mate??:dontknow: your cracking me up!! funny as all fark!!

Perhaps this old thread may help folk decide about attendance at the next muster it's worth the effort despite the kms for a cane toad I am booking in leave,may give the sot a crack if I have the locker in time.
hj

Perhaps this old thread may help folk decide about attendance at the next muster it's worth the effort despite the kms for a cane toad I am booking in leave,may give the sot a crack if I have the locker in time.
hj

would be good to see you at the next muster and having a go at the SOT event, BUT just remember if you have a locker and want to use it, it will put you into a bigger class on harder tracks against guys with patrols double locked on 35"tyres
Best off to stay in you class on the easy trails with other 4x4's equal to yours

You DONT need lockers for SOT all the tracks are easy and its meant to be a FUN family event NOT a BASH AND CRASH TEST OUT HOW FAR YOUR RIG CAN GO

Thanks for that Nath let the twin locked patrols go I will still give it a crack as you know ifs has it's limits look forward to the muster wasn't going to go re the distance but I will go direct from brissy to Newcastle then from there I hope to follow Tony and Ian if not will be there.
Hj

Good stuff guys. Tough toys will be sponsoring this event again how ever we are unable to attend. Hope you all have fun.

Good stuff guys. Tough toys will be sponsoring this event again how ever we are unable to attend. Hope you all have fun.

AAHHH!! Thats a shame would be good to see that little rig of yours come and play again. Thanks for sponsoring though much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back