2013 Navara Muster date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well have just quit my current working role and have the next couple of months off, If its not too late put me down as coming please.

Cheers
Mitch

Well have just quit my current working role and have the next couple of months off, If its not too late put me down as coming please.

Cheers
Mitch

Its never too late gunning, unless you turn up after the event,,,, :sarcastic:

you can even sign up on the day but it will cost you a tad more and there might not be enough goodie bags, but it can be done.

The muster is being advertised on facebook with assistance of aussie 4wd navara D40 and Navara D22 groups.

If you are on facebook, drop into the Navara Muster page and sign up!

thnx to Lad's for running some posts on there for us

Probably been asked a million times , but can you have fires ? and is there wood available , and yes to all the smart arse 's i know theres wood everywhere , but some places wont let you touch it even if its dead

More than likely Steve they will have fire rings or a communal large area with a pit but you probably will have to buy it or bring your own i have not been anywhere in Qld of late that will allow you to collect your own on the property.

Well Steve your keen i reckon there will be a last minute rush for those trying to get leave i am one of those i guess you will probably stop in Dubbo on the way be carefull it's full of f...ing theives.

Well Steve your keen i reckon there will be a last minute rush for those trying to get leave i am one of those i guess you will probably stop in Dubbo on the way be carefull it's full of f...ing theives.

Iv'e got leave , 3 weeks of it , the girl has got a week , we have even booked her return flight from the gold coast on the monday , so its all go

NO but the g/f has 2 hands and a chainsaw , ill supervise from a deck chair with a bourbon & coke
Unrelated to the topic as a 18yr old in 91 i was on fraser cutting up driftwood on the beach with a c/saw the rangers turned up i thought that was the end they laughed and encouraged it to be removed and burnt now your almost in jail for such a act...

Unrelated to the topic as a 18yr old in 91 i was on fraser cutting up driftwood on the beach with a c/saw the rangers turned up i thought that was the end they laughed and encouraged it to be removed and burnt now your almost in jail for such a act...

Last time i went ocean fishing some teenagers turned up in the middle of the night and cut down a huge t tree , when they left in the morning , i went over and took some pics of it hanging out of there fire , just incase the rangers came , i wanted the carcus , but didnt want to cop the murder wrap lol

Last time i went ocean fishing some teenagers turned up in the middle of the night and cut down a huge t tree , when they left in the morning , i went over and took some pics of it hanging out of there fire , just incase the rangers came , i wanted the carcus , but didnt want to cop the murder wrap lol
That's the problem they cut down a green tree and tried to burn it anyway see you at the muster mate i only have a 3hr drive i must get that form in.

You can collect wood from anywhere on the property. We normally take a chainsaw

Noooooooooo!! I've been away for a while doing other things and thought I'd better get on and register, but I think there is a no dogs rule for the Muster?

Rats, thats us out, or the family will have to stay at home and I'll come on my own. Our GSD comes camping everywhere with us, will see what I can work out.

Hoo Roo

noooooooooo!! I've been away for a while doing other things and thought i'd better get on and register, but i think there is a no dogs rule for the muster?

Rats, thats us out, or the family will have to stay at home and i'll come on my own. Our gsd comes camping everywhere with us, will see what i can work out.

Hoo roo

gsd??

Latest posts

Back