2013 Navara Muster date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't see it.

I plan on going up, but I reckon we'll cross paths somewhere damn close the to the venue anyway, then again, maybe not. You going through Dubbo?

Not sure of my route yet , but now the girl is coming too , ill probably take my time going up , if it was just me I would have done it in 2 hits and stopped off around dubbo

Guys ! Just a thought ! If some one on the committee could design a flier , So anyone on the forum could download print and place on any likely Navara's . :cool:

Sorry lads , with regret , i wont be able to attend the muster , my employer has stiffed me out of a large sum of cash , all of which was allocated to my vacation , so not only do i miss this , the rest of my vacation iv'e had to cancel too , to say iam *ucking pissed off would be an understatement *&%$#^& cun#s

Sorry lads , with regret , i wont be able to attend the muster , my employer has stiffed me out of a large sum of cash , all of which was allocated to my vacation , so not only do i miss this , the rest of my vacation iv'e had to cancel too , to say iam *ucking pissed off would be an understatement *&%$#^& cun#s

Thats gotta hurt Steve!! shame you cant make it especially after doing all the work on the ute i bet you are itching to give it a big run.

Any chance of things turning around in the few weeks left before we go?

Thats gotta hurt Steve!! shame you cant make it especially after doing all the work on the ute i bet you are itching to give it a big run.

Any chance of things turning around in the few weeks left before we go?

I dont think so , but who knows

Hi Fella's

Have fun at the muster and stay safe.We all had a good time at the first muster.
I am unable to attend due to work and having to do courses for the new reg's that have came for doing maintance on aircraft,plus the ute going into the panel beaters for repairs after someone hit the back ute causing about $7500 worth of damage.

Shane

Hope the ute gets fixed quick and propped Shane.

Pics and vids getting uploaded shortly in separate new threads. The Muster was a smash! And everyone who went were just nice people. Great seeing everyone and hope to see them again soon!

Lj

Got back yesterday after 4015.2km's. The Muster was great, had a ball and great to meet up with new and old people.

Latest posts

Back