2014 D40 Titanium

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaunus88

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have recently sold my 08 Navara Outlaw and am actually looking at getting back into another Navara. Have come across a few 2014 plated Titanium models...

Does anyone on here own one?

Do you have any things you don't like about it?

Basically just after a bit of a review. I know the motor is a bit of a step up from the 126 I had in mine but in terms of interior finish, manual gearbox etc..

Any info would be great guys.

Cheers

I love mine.. has been good to me so far..
Leather standard, sunroof, bose stereo, reverse cam, navigation

In saying that, a mate has had his back at Nissan 3 times and it hasn't hit 10000

In saying that, a mate has had his back at Nissan 3 times and it hasn't hit 10000[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering what issues your mate had with his Titanium? I'm almost at the 10000km mark. The only issue which is intermittent is a light drivetrain clunk that sounds like it is coming from the rear diff or a universal. Naturally it doesn't do it when I visit the dealership :/

Welcome to the forum Matey :rock:
In regards to the mate, he cracked the sheets big time at the dealer on the fourth time he had to take it back under 10000ks. It was irregularly just dying and forcing him to park and wait on the side of the road. He ended up leaving it there and 5 days later it was sorted. Dont think he (or the dealer) ever really knew what it was. Haven't heard of it being an issue anymore. Just a real bad run of luck maybe.
Mines nearly clocked 30k and the only thing I'm going to tell them i want fixed when it's serviced is a wobbly & therefore noisy rear exhaust rubber and one of the belts is a little noisy when cold

I have had mine for just over a year and not one issue with it. I had an 07 V6 petrol before this one and the fuel economy is great, i am getting 8.7 ltrs/100 and around 740km to 780km. I have done just over 10000 km in it.

The only thing is the price of them now.

:rock:

Attachments

• IMAG0676.jpg
    IMAG0676.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 75

Latest posts

Back