2014 Narava ST Door Trim Removal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raco00on

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

I have just picked up my new ute, Its a 2014 Navara ST, i am in the process of trying to install some new speakers in the from as the original ones are not that crash hot.

I have looked through the forum and i found the instructions but the armrest looks different to the one on my car. The one in the instructions slopes down at the back where mine goes straight. Has anyone taken the door trims off this model? if so is it the same as the older model.

thanks for any help

IMG_1322_zps7ae124e6.jpg

It looks like a similar setup although obviously updated design. Have you tried removing the screw in the bottom of that hand grab thing and gently prying the trim up along that line where the trim clips into the arm rest?

I had a look inside the grab handle but there is no screw to remove. i have tried with a bit of force to remove it like the older model but no joy. Just don't want to break anything as it's still brand new

My bad... I didn't notice it was in the D40 section, apologies.

All good mate, any feedback i get is appreciated, the first step to remove the panel behind the door leaver and take to bolt out is correct, the second step to remove the padded grab handle docent seem the same, the shape is different and it won't seem to budge.

I have never had this much trouble with a door trim before

Old thread, but i had the same issue trying to remove the handle part. I used a fair bit of effort and thought i was going to break something.
Any tips?

Eventually someone helped me out on the navara d40 facebook page. Just for future reference for anyone, the arm rest doesnt require popping out at all. There is only two screws holding the door panel in. One behind the handle and one behind the electric window switches. The rest of the panel is just held in buy clips which all pop off when you pull on the panel.

Latest posts

Back