2014 YD25 intercooler hot pipe removal - HOW???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHAT

Reaction score
I've purchased a 2014 titanium & in the process of replacing the entire hot pipe with a forefront industries unit.

The engine bay section with circlips was easy but I'm having a shit tin of arse pain with the lower section.

Anyone done this mod & have any tips on making it easier?

Try wedging the wire looking clip with a flat bladed screwdriver.
You should only need to get a side out and the pipe will lift up
Hope that's what your after.
Also when its removed the pipe might look to be the wrong length but if you start again with the bottom and turn the pipe it will go in. Just make sure you redo the hose clamp up super tight

Cheers. It's the section that goes through the radiator support that's giving me grief.

It looks to be bolted down but i can't see where our how to get to the bolts easily.

The hot pipe that goes to the intercooler only replaces the rubber hose and removes the baffle. Id link a photo but i don't have any. It's a shame it doesn't come with a brief instruction hey? Try the website?

Thinking again, you shouldnt need to unbolt anything if your only replacing with that hardpipe.

The forefront kit is a 2 piece pipe that does engine bay through to the intercooler.

The piece that goes from next to the radiator to the intercooler is where I'm stuck.

All sorted thanks blokes.

As usual ... one bastard nut hiding out of sight that is now somewhere in the back yard after being thrown to the shit house.

The Ole 2008 model been given the Ole Heave-ho hey dave?

That's about the same point I am at with mine. One too many "little niggles" for my liking..

Moved on in favour of something "newer". The D40 titanium filled the gap nicely.

Changing the intercooler piping doesn't seem to have had as big of an effect as it did on the Outlaw but in time will work out better.

Latest posts

Back