2015 muster location suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't do Ados any more. Peter and Louise sold up after the fires went through there. The property is back in the hands of the family that originally set up the station and it's been closed to 4WDing. The web site had been stolen by a Chinese registrant but is no longer registered.

Our clues might be for naught, we're in negotiations regarding another location and we'll choose the best one.

Can't do Ados any more. Peter and Louise sold up after the fires went through there. The property is back in the hands of the family that originally set up the station and it's been closed to 4WDing. The web site had been stolen by a Chinese registrant but is no longer registered.

Our clues might be for naught, we're in negotiations regarding another location and we'll choose the best one.

The clues keep them guessing
The committee decision is being "fine tuned"

Stay Tuned

Fraser mini muster group trip. Plan for early next year.not sure on best time of year to go for weather and fishing

I reckon even if we guessed right, they wouldn't tell us !!
Eldee station gets my vote.....

That's the place you offered up a while back isn't it Nathan, mid way to every where,

Yeah i think i threw that into the suggestion box.

Thought Navvy may of been there and liked it or something

Doesn't matter to me it's at a 4x4 park so il be happy. Basically means Camping, cooking, plenty of "soft drinks" good friends and 4x4ing basically at your tent door. What more could you want?? Is there discussion on extending it a little longer??

Where's winning? I can't be bothered reading all the comments haha

Yeah I'm guessing Eldee Station as well.

Has anyone looked at there prices? Brace yourself
And its a fair trip, we would have to have a week long muster, and that would not be cheep

Keep guessing

I could handle that.

Tony did some quick numbers on eldee
Hows $350 per family for a week long muster, roughly
By the time you get there and home and pay fees it makes it an expensive trip
Still keen?

Edit
Got prices wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts