2015 muster location suggestions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we set a poll and end it at muster date?? The the winner......well....wins.

Why don't we set a poll and end it at muster date?? The the winner......well....wins.

that was discussed steve, we decided against a poll, there are variables and financial considerations that not everyone is privy to, we need to make the right decision...and that is not always the popular one

cheers

You'll find out at the raffle draw on the Sunday.

Recommended equipment for the 2015 muster: snorkel, wading bra, winch, high lift jack, roof top tent, HID torch, MaxTraxx, 4 recovery points, equalisation strap, snatch strap, several bow schackles - there's a heap of stuff that you'll find extremely useful at this rather over-the-top ... place.

(Seriously, guys, just show the list to your wife and go buy yourself some toys, we're not letting slip the location just yet).

You'll find out at the raffle draw on the Sunday. Recommended equipment for the 2015 muster: snorkel, wading bra, winch, high lift jack, roof top tent, HID torch, MaxTraxx, 4 recovery points, equalisation strap, snatch strap, several bow schackles - there's a heap of stuff that you'll find extremely useful at this rather over-the-top ... place. (Seriously, guys, just show the list to your wife and go buy yourself some toys, we're not letting slip the location just yet).

I take it your lips are sealed then Old Tony.⚠️

Must be a top spot if we need all that gear.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the announcement.:-(

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

17 days and ALL will be revealed
Its a top spot.
Theres water
And trees
Rocks n stuff
Are we there yet

You'll find out at the raffle draw on the Sunday.

Recommended equipment for the 2015 muster: snorkel, wading bra, winch, high lift jack, roof top tent, HID torch, MaxTraxx, 4 recovery points, equalisation strap, snatch strap, several bow schackles - there's a heap of stuff that you'll find extremely useful at this rather over-the-top ... place.

(Seriously, guys, just show the list to your wife and go buy yourself some toys, we're not letting slip the location just yet).

Can't we just win that stuff at the 2015 Muster??

Last night the committee were considering announcing it straight away cause they were worried I would let it slip and tell everyone it is at landcruiser park
Pffftttt........I can keep a secret

Last edited:
If you write it in here technically your not saying it your writing it.

Well if it requires recovery equipment the maybe it's somewhere wet or sandy and extreme in places. Fraser Island maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back