2015 Navara... 5 link rear suspension...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only in the tub models. cab chassi will get leaf spring.
its a good idea, you want leaf spring for load carrying and coils are better for comfort. considering most double cabs never carry big weight going to coils is a big plus.
also like it thats its smaller than the current D40.
a problem we have at work is we only just get the utes in. D40 or patrol would just never fit.

I thought i read somewhere that it would be wider and a bit lower then the D40? part of the reason they will get the 3.5t towing capacity.

I also read that the leaf will be in dual cab as well, as seen in this article http://www.caradvice.com.au/298943/2015-nissan-navara-review/photos/

But the writer of the article said the car he was testing had the coil set up and that only the ones in the pics had the leaf

Last edited:
image.jpg

What does this imply?

According to Ristell, “Our primary focus is an improvement to the ride quality, whilst also providing a raised height up to 40mm over original”.
Ristell was recently in Thailand, where the Navara is built, to oversee the development and testing of the company's latest suspension upgrade.
“The front end (of the new Navara) is loosely based on the D40, there are a few changes,” he explained. “The rear end is all new, still an old school concept, and possibly a step backwards in terms of function and robustness (comparing to the D40) but time will tell.

Latest posts

Back