-22 offset

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakka

Reaction score
I've acquired a set of 16x8 rims that have a negative 22 offset. I've used the calculator that is linked on here and it shows that the outer edge will be a further 75mm out.

Will they fit????? I am aware that they will be out past the guards.

*edit: 0 offset = 53 further out. I have read that these will fit, meaning I will only be a further 22mm out.

Last edited:
Thanks Scotty, I think I'll just get some 285/75's and fit 'em. If they don't work out I'll sell the rims and get +20 or 0 offsets. Didn't pay for the -22's so I guess I'm kinda in front....

Yeah, thanks Scotty. I was pretty sure that there'd be a bit of trimming involved.

:idea: Has anyone else toyed with the idea of spacing the flares out away from the guards to cover a wider stance?:idea:

HI Yakka, I looked in to spacing the flares, they have poxy plastic retaining clips that hold them to the body, the brackets on the flare are week as piss, i tried bolting through them but they started breaking off the flare. You would have to reinforce them first. I put it in the to hard basket for now, looking at ones off the US Frontier, some bolt on like the Torana's did. Cheers Mick.

Back