235/85r16 tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabhsv

Reaction score
Is any one running 235/85r16 tyres on there Navara D22, as I can get a set of 4 realy cheap BF Goodridge A/Ts, I am currently running 245/75r16 Coopers chasing some advice it is a price very hard to miss just worried about the overall od compaired to the Coopers.

I run 235/85/16's on my d21 with no probs
other than speedo being a bit out so
can't imagine any for a d22

They're pretty narrow is the only thing and taller than stock tyres, so you may want to look out for rubbing. Other than that, hard to go wrong with BFG's.

U should get a better foot print when u let them down due to the higher profile. Being a taller tyre, u will have to take the potential for different handling into consideration as I would expect the handling to be a little different due to greater flex / taller sidewall when cornering.... Would be a great tyre in the outback as I've the big wide tyres on cars fill up the guards to the point where u lose all steering but those cars that had the old 7.50/16 type tyres (similar in size to the 235/85) cut through the mud w/o any steering problems at all. For some reason the guards didn't fill up with mud like the fellas running the big WIDE muddies....

That's is the size of my muddies, and yes they are quite skinny but I think they are great, I do get a bit of flex in the sidewalls but you get used to it fairly quick, and as you would know they are no Ferrari so you just drive it to the conditions.

Latest posts

Back