3" calmini lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleylipus

Reaction score
anyone had any experience with the 3" calmini lift kit?? im told that snake racing buy the part from calmini and slap the snake racing stickers on?

can anyone shed some light on it?

cheers. ash

yep. they are made by calmini and snakeracing and skyjacker import them here and stick there stickers on and their mark up.

got a price of them they said $1256.79 us which if payed via paypal converts to about $1453.10 aus. and i rand customs and they said if the purchase price is over 1000 AUD then there is a $60 processing fee 5% duty and 10% tax wich workes out to about $218

so all up it would cost around $1731 aussie dollars to import a calmini kit from the states. pretty good considering snake wants $2630 for the equivilent kit. thats a $900 difference for the same kit just to put it into perspective. $900 could easily got to a front locker plus money in your pocket. or a tigrerz11 winch. or heaps of other usefull bits and bobs

mate
quick question
my d22 str dualcab
seems to lean to the drivers side heaps
what could be wrong
just shockers losing gas it has done 100000ks

mate
quick question
my d22 str dualcab
seems to lean to the drivers side heaps
what could be wrong
just shockers losing gas it has done 100000ks

Mainly at the front or back?

Check rear shackles and bushes. See if they move freely and the shackles are roughly at the same angle.

Shocks shouldn't affect ride height much(if at all) unless one is binding.

The torsions could be settling more on one side than the other. Just wind the drivers side up a few turns (abt 3mm per turn) Remember to get a wheel align after.

Back