3" D22 Exhaust

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, not sure what I'd do, I know I'd be pissed off but what can you do? I'm guessing if you go back to the guy and tell him he f!@ked it up royally and you wanted your money back he'll probably tell you to go jump, guess all you can do is put it down to experience, and tell everyone you know not to use that exhaust bloke cause he is hopeless.

I know what I'd do..........I'd be cross threading his arse hole with my foot !!!

Damn, not sure what I'd do, I know I'd be pissed off but what can you do? .

Brick through the window or root his misses.
Best one i've heard is to change there phone number in the yellow pages next year.

I'm guessing if you go back to the guy and tell him he f!@ked it up royally and you wanted your money back he'll probably tell you to go jump, guess all you can do is put it down to experience, and tell everyone you know not to use that exhaust bloke cause he is hopeless.

Thats pretty much my thinking. My only thought is maybe go up and ask the guy if he'll do a cash job after hours (ie not tell his boss). Then go there and "help/supervise."

Might ask him if he reckons he did a good job.

Even if I do get my money back i'm still left with a rooted exhaust. He has mod'ed every section.

Latest posts

Back