3 EGR. Blanking plates ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4nav

Reaction score
Has my ute got 3 of them ? Any problems with this ? I was going to do the mod checked the ute out and found what looks like 3 !? Any helps appreciated ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423193086.760413.jpg

I think you'll find they are the standard egr gaskets. Won't hurt to rip the end off in the first pic and have a look. You may be in luck. If not, that's where the blanking plate goes anyway. ...

Ah righto lol !!
Sweet looks like a simple job use some gasket glue to Yeh ?

You can if you like. I didn't bother and haven't had any leaks from it. They don't use any from the factory...

No worries. I should add, I have had mine in since around 7000ks, just over 60000ks now and haven't had any dramas with leaks or anything. I have also blocked both ends of that pipe across the front of the motor, as well as getting the egr jet blanking plate from yd25.com.au to remove the pipe that pokes into the inlet manifold. So I have mine blocked in 3 places haha

Yep u were right was a gasket so took it out and threw in the new blank plate . Got called away so haven't tried the ute out to see if it's a noticeable change ..... Stay tuned !

What's the go with the big space on the right under the bonnet is this where I hear u guys talk about 2nd bat ?? Mines an 08 st/r cr only single bat I thought ??? Or do they still leave it a free space so u can do it ??ATTACH]19605[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423557346.296107.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423557346.296107.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 86
Yep, late 09 onwards to some time in 12 I think, had factory dual batteries. When they had the floods in thailand and went back to japan they went to 1 battery again for a while, then back to 2 when from thailand again... mine is a 10 and has the 2. They are connected in parallel, but it is easy as to put either a solenoid isolator or dc-dc charger in to charge the second one. There is a lovely spot on the driver's side quarter panel to fit a redarc or similar solenoid type isloator.

Can definitely notice the difference with EGr when air con use to be on car would struggle now not at all more torque in every gear and spools up earlier good cheap mod !!

Back