YD25 stalling problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craigh

Reaction score
I have a 2008 yd25, engine mods are 3inch exhaust, catch can, egr blank. These mods have been on the car for a while. So the car runs, starts well when it’s cold, runs and drives fine, but if i stall it or shut it off and try and turn it back on within 20 seconds the car starts and then stalls straight away as if it is starving for fuel, give it 30 seconds to a minute and it starts fine, have cleaned maf sensor, run some injector cleaner through it, changed the fuel filter and still same problem. I’m at a bit of a loss atm. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_5295.MOV
    9.1 MB
I'd also throw a bottle of injector cleaner in the tank, in case it's a little bit of varnish or similar on the SCV.

There's no sign of fuel leaks anywhere?
Will give the injector cleaner ago, no signs of leaks all fuel line hoses are dry, may wipe them all down to clean them and see if any are aging

I have a 2008 yd25, engine mods are 3inch exhaust, catch can, egr blank. These mods have been on the car for a while. So the car runs, starts well when it’s cold, runs and drives fine, but if i stall it or shut it off and try and turn it back on within 20 seconds the car starts and then stalls straight away as if it is starving for fuel, give it 30 seconds to a minute and it starts fine, have cleaned maf sensor, run some injector cleaner through it, changed the fuel filter and still same problem. I’m at a bit of a loss atm. Any suggestions would be appreciated
Start dropping tank the check fuel pickup intake strainer for debris. It's a 4 hr job.

Latest posts

Back