31" MTZ pressure

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aus_Karlos

Reaction score
Hey guys ive just fitted some 31" Mickey Tomps MTZ on my nav. Found them to be an awesome tyre.
Ive just done a run on the dunes in them and i let them down to about 18psi. However ive done the stupid thing of not actually noticing what psi they where at before i let them down.
So what do you guys run the tyres at?
At the moment ive pumped them upto 25psi but the steering feels a little heavy indicating they need to be inflated some more.

depending on your load 34-40 psi for road use.
Personally i have found with a totally empty tray, i run in the 34 rear, and 36 in the front.
If you have a a bit of weight in the back you can increase the rear pressure, if you have allot of weight increase the pressure all round.
I have never found the need to go higher then 40psi.

With all my utes and al the different brands of tyres i have run when i have run higher then 38psi with no weight the centres wear, i do allot of freeway driving and the tyres actually balloon a little which does contribute to that wear issue, BUT i have got in excess of 100,000km out of all my A/T's with rotation every 10,000km
Not only have i noticed the centre wear issue with 40psi but i find the ride a touch harsh.

Latest posts

Back