48 Days 21 Hours 2 Minutes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
It's only 48 Days 21 Hours 2 Minutes until ...

The 2014 Navara Muster kicks off.

Go here to buy a ticket to get in.

Go here to buy a raffle ticket

Go here to see at our FANTASTIC sponsors

Now it's much less than 48 Days 21 Hours 2 Minutes, so hurry up and get organised, so many prizes, so many great trips, so much to see.

And the prizes keep rolling in
our chosen charity will be happy
so will the raffle winners
are we there yet

:big_smile:its only a short drive :driver: sit around the campfire :beer:

A full days 4wding....some stunning caves to explore..

And some awesome prizes .......including a prize for the longest distance travelled

:big_smile:its only a short drive :driver: sit around the campfire :beer:

A full days 4wding....some stunning caves to explore..

And some awesome prizes .......including a prize for the longest distance travelled

Sounds pretty good to me.
I rekon if you were to come from say....SA you maybe in the running to win longest traveled.
Just sayin.

48 Day and 21 hours to organise a weeks leave.
Seems like plenty of time to me.
Hint Hint Hint.

How convenient of u to mention that.

Sounds pretty good to me.
I rekon if you were to come from say....SA you maybe in the running to win longest traveled.
Just sayin.

Not just SA, Adelaide waaaaay down the bottom lol
And u think saying I'll win longest traveled is gonna make me wanna go? Means I'd have to take like double the time off for travel lol

Hey Hey Hey I was just making idle chit chat. What makes you think I was talking about you miss?? Could have been anyone from SA, just coincidence that your posts were in the same area. Coincidence I swear ;)

Besides you wouldn't be scared of a drive down the road now would you?? Hehehe

Hahaha idle chit chat my butt, total coincidence :p

Na i love to drive, pretty sure I was an interstate trucky in a past life. Being on the country roads by myself is where I'm happiest haha

Hahaha idle chit chat my butt, total coincidence :p

Na i love to drive, pretty sure I was an interstate trucky in a past life. Being on the country roads by myself is where I'm happiest haha

You maybe happiest but what about the other drivers?? Bet that's why you got a bull bar. :p :p :p
So guess that means you will be attending??

Funny ha! I used to own the road even when I had a Kia rio lol

What the actual f*%@ guys! Could u have not held it on the sa/nsw boarder?? Hahaha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410487124.796160.jpg

Hey last year it was in QLD, there is a thread around for suggestions for 2015. Could jump on that and add a few places over there.
That map is lying I rekon it's 12 at most.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410489319.066024.jpg
See getting shorter with every pic.
I picked you for more a Hyandai kinda girl, a fully sick one at that. Rims, stereo and all.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha u reckon do ya. This trip needs intense planning, not enough time to plan and get time off. I have the sat/sun off but it would be a struggle to get the extra days for travel

I am going to be one of the last minute ones Steve. If I do it will be a 1300km drive. I might just win that prize.

Dunno mate I rekon by the look of the map above the winner maybe who ever drives around longer looking for the best camp spot.

Latest posts

Back