4WD Modification law win in NSW.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raywise

Reaction score
I think this may be covered in another thread, (looked, no findy), but I just got a reply (as did thousands of others) from Andrew Stoner, the Nat MP in NSW saying the labour push to severely limit 4WD mods has been stopped/overturned.

Even though I'm not in NSW I still voted against it, every little bit helps, :cheers!:

The main thing I hate is being called a hoon because I have modified my ute.

Its now heaps safer then it was stock.

Dave.

The main thing I hate is being called a hoon because I have modified my ute.

Its now heaps safer then it was stock.

Dave.

It's driving on two wheels around corners, those long glorious locks flapping out the window, the beer in the left hand and the smoke in the right hand while steering with your knees that make you the hoon not the mods.

As much as I hate the NSW state goverment would anyone vote for Barry O'farrel ?

All he does is whinge, I am yet to see him say how he would do things.

Dave.

WTF would the RTA know, its run by a bunch of morons.

I am amazed at the ammount of stop signs in NSW in places where you dont need to stop.

Near Tony's house there is a intersection that has 4 stop signs, I have no idea who goes first.

In the Maitland area almost every road that connects to the highway only has giveway signs but back streets where you can see and dont need to stop there are stop signs.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back