4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey zordo
Chasing 2" kit for d22 dual cab 06 with bilstien shocks what do u recomend. Have factory bull bar soon to have dual batteries.
Carring about 200-300kg in back.
+ body lift 2" is there much involved in modding the bull bar for body lift
Cheers mate

Sent from priggaz

hi mate.
Can do a kit with Bilsteins for $1800 delivered
This includes everything, H/D leaves, bush kit, greaseable pins, greaseable shackles, u/bolts, torsion bars $ Billys

2" Bodylift kit is $405 posted,
If you have a nissan bullbar it is only a matter of redrill the holes
Cheers

Hi Zordo,

Can you please do me quote for suspension upgrade?

I have a 2010 D40 ST-X Dual cab and just put a TJM steel bull bar on the front (70kg) and canopy on the rear (est 50kg).

85% of the time the rig will be on the road running around town on the back stuff then 15% of the time pulling a van with 190kg ball weight and 150kg loaded into the ute (hope to get onto the dirt with the van too).

What do you recommend- don’t want it too firm for town driving but I don’t want the ass to sag after one van trip.

Been looking at Dobinsons H/D springs, leafs and shockies all round – but have read some find it a bit firm with the Dobinsons shocks – any recommendation for better shockies or setup?

Cheers Ligedy

Hi Zordo,

Can you please do me quote for suspension upgrade?

I have a 2010 D40 ST-X Dual cab and just put a TJM steel bull bar on the front (70kg) and canopy on the rear (est 50kg).

85% of the time the rig will be on the road running around town on the back stuff then 15% of the time pulling a van with 190kg ball weight and 150kg loaded into the ute (hope to get onto the dirt with the van too).

What do you recommend- don’t want it too firm for town driving but I don’t want the ass to sag after one van trip.

Been looking at Dobinsons H/D springs, leafs and shockies all round – but have read some find it a bit firm with the Dobinsons shocks – any recommendation for better shockies or setup?

Cheers Ligedy
Hi mate.
I normally Bluemax leaves & Lovells shocks & either Dobinson or Ironman coils.

I would go with Bluemax H/D leaves & Dobinson coils with your accessories.
2" kit with leaves. bushes, u/bolts, greaseable shackles, coils & shocks is $1400 plus delivery to location.
If you want to upgrade the ride you can get Bilsteins shocks add $400.
If you are in Brisbane & want fitting add $300
Cheers

Hey zordo, would have been covered already, sorry for duplication, but looking at getting a two inch lift on a 2010 d40 ST which has a fibreglass canopy and steel bullbar. I don't tow, and only 4x4 I do is beach. Mainly looking for the extra clearance.can you give me a price on what the package you would recommend fitted? Appreciated.

Hey zordo, would have been covered already, sorry for duplication, but looking at getting a two inch lift on a 2010 d40 ST which has a fibreglass canopy and steel bullbar. I don't tow, and only 4x4 I do is beach. Mainly looking for the extra clearance.can you give me a price on what the package you would recommend fitted? Appreciated.

Hi mate.
Just refer to the post just before this.
I would go with comfort leaves in your situation
Cheers

Dose anyone know what is up with Zordos website. It seams broken. Getting some funny message in my browser when I try to go there.

Cheers

Zordo, how much for tough dogs on my d40 Spain build 2007 nav full 2" lift fitted?

Hi mate.
I you want a full toughdog kit fitted it will be $2100 fitted

I can do a Bluemac/ lovells combo for $1695 fitted
Cheers

What's your opinion mate, I usually have about 50-100kg in the back all the time.. Work tools etc.. What's the best setup for my ute as I want really good handling performance wise and also I don't go off road much but after the lift I may go more so ill need it to perform good offroad as well..

Last edited:
I would go with the Bluemax/Lovells combo.
Gives a good lift & a good ride.
If you have 50/100kg all the time i would go with H/D leaves
Cheers

I would go with the Bluemax/Lovells combo.
Gives a good lift & a good ride.
If you have 50/100kg all the time i would go with H/D leaves
Cheers

Is the tough dog set up with adjustable shocks or front adjustable struts? Or is it just stock 2" tough dog lift with 300kg rear leaf springs?

Yes mate i am open.
Just give me a call before you come over 0418780611
Cheers

Hey mate roughly how much for the following on a D22 all fitted (I am to lazy for this kind of stuff)

2" suspension Lift comprising of:
-Bilstein/Koni shocks
-EFS rear leaves medium duty (think they might be called comfort or something?)
-urethane bushes
wind torsions up

2" body lift on a single cab but also lifting the tray, can you get it mod plated? Im in QLD

Hey mate roughly how much for the following on a D22 all fitted (I am to lazy for this kind of stuff)

2" suspension Lift comprising of:
-Bilstein/Koni shocks
-EFS rear leaves medium duty (think they might be called comfort or something?)
-urethane bushes
wind torsions up

2" body lift on a single cab but also lifting the tray, can you get it mod plated? Im in QLD

Hi mate.
The above list including greaseable shackles & pins,Supplied & fitted $1700
2" bodylift suppkied & fitted $875
I know a guy who will mod plate for you.
Cheers

Thanks mate, I am deciding between a Hilux and D22 SC at the moment so will probably get you to do it when I get one just getting prices for everything before I buy, one other question do you supply the 4 setting adjustable Bilstein coil overs/shocks for the current hilux (5100 series I think)?

Hi mate.
The above list including greaseable shackles & pins,Supplied & fitted $1700
2" bodylift suppkied & fitted $875
I know a guy who will mod plate for you.
Cheers

where did your website go?!?!

i get a website saying

"This account has been suspended, please contact us."

greetings!!

Thanks mate, I am deciding between a Hilux and D22 SC at the moment so will probably get you to do it when I get one just getting prices for everything before I buy, one other question do you supply the 4 setting adjustable Bilstein coil overs/shocks for the current hilux (5100 series I think)?

Yes mate i can get them
Cheers

Back