4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to come see you so you can have a look at what needs doing at some stage when your free mate

G'day Zordo, I have an 09 d22 with old man emu gear with standard torsion bars , now have bar & winch what would you recommend as a replacement for torsion bars to get height back to same as rear, rear end has 400kg constant load, how much cost wise delivered to sydney, thanks Grant

G'day Zordo, I have an 09 d22 with old man emu gear with standard torsion bars , now have bar & winch what would you recommend as a replacement for torsion bars to get height back to same as rear, rear end has 400kg constant load, how much cost wise delivered to sydney, thanks Grant

I normally use Ironman torsion bars
$320 delivered
Cheers

Hey mate how much for a 2 inch lift for a d22 without torsion bars shipped to tamworth nsw 2340? Cheers

hey Zordo, chasing a set of strut tops and bushes. Last set lasted 4500km after FNQ corrugations, Any suggestions for a heavy duty set or am i better gettin coil overs?

Hey Zordo, are you coming to the muster? heard a rumour you were.
I could us a set of your D40 recovery points if you are.

hi mate.

I will try & get there on Sunday. [ No guarantees though]

I don't have D40s recovery hooks in stock but can get them if you want
Cheers

hey Zordo, chasing a set of strut tops and bushes. Last set lasted 4500km after FNQ corrugations, Any suggestions for a heavy duty set or am i better gettin coil overs?

hi mate.
I can get replacement top hats for $60ea
Cheers

Hey mate I've recently put in a 2 inch suspension lift into my 2012 d22 I've been getting a vibration in 2nd gear once you sink your boot and have you heard of people putting wedges around the rear diff? My center bearing is failing with only 26000 on it... Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey mate I've recently put in a 2 inch suspension lift into my 2012 d22 I've been getting a vibration in 2nd gear once you sink your boot and have you heard of people putting wedges around the rear diff? My center bearing is failing with only 26000 on it... Look forward to hearing from you.

Yes D22s suffer a tailshaft vibration when the rear end is lifted to high.
2 degree Wedge will help
Cheers

Hey Zordo,

Price for your custom d22 2 inch suspension kit without torsion bars? Pick up. Is your kit all bluemax gear or is it EFS shocks with bluemax leaves?

Cheers,
Shorty

Hi mate.

$1050 for pick up.

I can do either all Bluemax or Bluemax leaves with EFS shocks or all EFS
Cheers

Good to see you there John reckon you will make a heap of clients you still owe me for my girls keeping your dogs amused and swimming in your pool.
John

Latest posts

Back