4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi mate.
full EFS kit pick up is $1350
Freight would be $60 [ heavy gear]
Cheers

would that be the best brand to go for ? would you recommend constant load springs if ive got a high roof canopy, rear draws made out of 17mm formply, 120amp battery and now a 42lt diesel tank all in the rear ? cheers

hey Zordo how much for a 2inch lift for a 2013 D40 delivered to st marys nsw 2760. Only have a alloy bulbar upfront and driving lights, and probably a winch when I get the $$$ Don't really carry anything in the rear just load it up with dogs camping and fishing gear probably once a month. I will be doing a fair bit of off roading but nothing extreme. Any suggestions tips would be much appreciated
Thanks

hey Zordo When do you finish up for the year??
looking at getting a 2" suspension lift for my D40
thanks
Will

hey Zordo how much for a 2inch lift for a 2013 D40 delivered to st marys nsw 2760. Only have a alloy bulbar upfront and driving lights, and probably a winch when I get the $$$ Don't really carry anything in the rear just load it up with dogs camping and fishing gear probably once a month. I will be doing a fair bit of off roading but nothing extreme. Any suggestions tips would be much appreciated
Thanks

Hi mate.
I would go with comfort leaves and H/D Dobinson coils.
Kit is $1525 delivered
Leaves, bushes, u/bolts, shackles, 4 shocks, coils.
Cheers

hey Zordo When do you finish up for the year??
looking at getting a 2" suspension lift for my D40
thanks
Will

I am finishing on the 24th.
at this stage 16th, 17th, 19th, 23rd, 24th is free
Cheers

Cheers

Thanks for that one more question if I do 2" sus lift and then 2"body lift would I need to modify anything? Gear selector brake lines ect. Sorry for all the questions trolled through the forums but couldnt find the answer

Thanks for that one more question if I do 2" sus lift and then 2"body lift would I need to modify anything? Gear selector brake lines ect. Sorry for all the questions trolled through the forums but couldnt find the answer

Brakelines & gear levers are fine.
You do have mod the rear bumper & bullbar.
Cheers

G'day Zordo,

After recommendations and pricing for 2" lift for for my 2012 STX D40 V9X. Currently have alloy Bullbar, snug top canopy with redback drawers fitted. Have airbags fitted at the moment to assist levelling for towing 2t scissor lift on a trailer which I do shitloads of klms. Tub and drawers are always loaded up and it bottoms out regularly. I'm keen to get it on the beach here and there. Located in Newcastle so any recommendations where to have fitted would be great.. Thanks in advance. Mark

G'day Zordo,

After recommendations and pricing for 2" lift for for my 2012 STX D40 V9X. Currently have alloy Bullbar, snug top canopy with redback drawers fitted. Have airbags fitted at the moment to assist levelling for towing 2t scissor lift on a trailer which I do shitloads of klms. Tub and drawers are always loaded up and it bottoms out regularly. I'm keen to get it on the beach here and there. Located in Newcastle so any recommendations where to have fitted would be great.. Thanks in advance. Mark

Hi Mark.

No problems I would go with H/D Bluemax leaves, bushes, shackles, u/bolts,
Dobinson coils & Lovells shocks.
This a good kit that offer a good ride & load carrying.
Full kit delivered to Newcastle is $1525
Kit includes fitting instructions & phone support
Can not help with a fitter in newcastle but any mechanic should be able to fit the gear.
Or you could most of the fitting yourself except for the front coil changeover
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi all
i got a 2" lift fitted by John on the 23rd of December and would like to highly recomend him to any one considering doing this. the new springs and shocks have transformed the D40. ride and handling is awesome corners better and no longer hits the bump stops when going over speed humps. took it for an alignment after at Pedders and they said i didnt need the bushes to align, so all up it cost me less than i had budgeted for. i have been 4WDing twice scince then and i am very happy.
if you are looking for a lift for your fourby, go see John he knows his stuff.

great bloke with a crazy dog.

Hi all i got a 2" lift fitted by John on the 23rd of December and would like to highly recomend him to any one considering doing this. the new springs and shocks have transformed the D40. ride and handling is awesome corners better and no longer hits the bump stops when going over speed humps. took it for an alignment after at Pedders and they said i didnt need the bushes to align, so all up it cost me less than i had budgeted for. i have been 4WDing twice scince then and i am very happy. if you are looking for a lift for your fourby, go see John he knows his stuff. great bloke with a crazy dog.
What kit do you have?

Hey Zordo,
I've heard that your the man to ask when it comes to suspension upgrades.
I have a 2010 ST D40 Thai and want a 2" lift for it. It will have a bullbar and winch very soon on the front and rear will only carry heavy loads on the rare occaision. Mostly a daily but want to hit the bush and do touring so comfort is a must for the wife and kids. Can you quote me a DIY kit delivered to 3064, Vic.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Zordo,
I've heard that your the man to ask when it comes to suspension upgrades.
I have a 2010 ST D40 Thai and want a 2" lift for it. It will have a bullbar and winch very soon on the front and rear will only carry heavy loads on the rare occaision. Mostly a daily but want to hit the bush and do touring so comfort is a must for the wife and kids. Can you quote me a DIY kit delivered to 3064, Vic.

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate.
Can do Bluemax leaves, bushes, shackles, u/bolts, Lovells shocks & dobinson coils delivered for $1525
Fitting instructions included
Cheers

Is it something I need to measure open and closed length on the suspension to find a match?Or is it just gonna be aars cause of the type of shock

I think the main reason is lack of room in the front end.
The Navara shock is quite a short shock
Cheers

Latest posts

Back