4wd suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Zordo

How much for 2" leafs, shocks, shackles, pins, bushes and U bolts plus an idler arm brace for a D22 shipped to Adelaide? Can you recommend a brand? Seems Ironman, Tough Dog, Bluemax, etc are all popular. I've only got an alloy bullbar so standard torsions reindexed should be fine.

Cheers, Tim

Hi Zordo

How much for 2" leafs, shocks, shackles, pins, bushes and U bolts plus an idler arm brace for a D22 shipped to Adelaide? Can you recommend a brand? Seems Ironman, Tough Dog, Bluemax, etc are all popular. I've only got an alloy bullbar so standard torsions reindexed should be fine.

Cheers, Tim

$1200 shipped [bluemax]
Cheers

Zordo do you do upper control arms for D40? I was told today that my upper control arms are no longer adjustable with my new tires. They recommended that I replace my Upper Control Arms with an adjustable one.

Thanks!

John
Thanks for your bilstein info.

Can you price me on 2x Tough dog adjustables for the rear of the d22. Are the td shocks a 40mm or 45mm twin tube design?

Also would you know if the 40mm Tough Dog shocks up front are long enough to suit calmini ucas?
Ill pick them up aswell

Thanks mate

Zordo do you do upper control arms for D40? I was told today that my upper control arms are no longer adjustable with my new tires. They recommended that I replace my Upper Control Arms with an adjustable one.

Thanks!

Hi mate.
Can do the SPC arms $700pr
Cheers

John
Thanks for your bilstein info.

Can you price me on 2x Tough dog adjustables for the rear of the d22. Are the td shocks a 40mm or 45mm twin tube design?

Also would you know if the 40mm Tough Dog shocks up front are long enough to suit calmini ucas?
Ill pick them up aswell

Thanks mate

Hi Rusty.
Can get 40mm toughdog adjustables for the rear $185ea
Don't believe they make adjustable for the front
Cheers

Hi mate.
Yes can do 41mm foamcell front shocks $145ea
Didn't you buy some Yankee Bilsteins
Cheers

Yeh i did. A mate has some shocks left over from his install and was gonna palm them off to me. He purchased them but never used them and i was wondering whrther they were ven long enough for the calmini uca up front. Plus being a larger bore got me questioning. I cant see td shocks being better then the bilstein but itd be interesting to see how they ride.

Rusty

G'day zordo.
Was after a quote for a full 3" lift kit for my 2012 D22 incl. torsion bars and leaves, prefer bilstein shocks, also will the kit include uca's and extended brake lines? How much for shipping to newcastle? Thanks in advance
Deano

G'day zordo.
Was after a quote for a full 3" lift kit for my 2012 D22 incl. torsion bars and leaves, prefer bilstein shocks, also will the kit include uca's and extended brake lines? How much for shipping to newcastle? Thanks in advance
Deano

Hi mate.
You can not do a 3" lift on a D22.
I know people say they have done 3".
When i do a 2" lift the CV angle is at it's maximum safe angle so how does it go another inch.
Fitting calmini arms will allow for more droop by reducing the safety margin Nissan built in for the CV.

I can ship a full Kit with German Bilsteins for $1825
All items are in stock
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Zordo

I'm looking a a 2 inch lift kit for my d40 .
I was wondering what you would recommend for me.
I want to have a smooth ride unloaded for long distance high way driving but also want leaves that can take a load cause i do allot of towing as well.

cheers Maca

I'm think my 2009 str is ready for new suspension. I was told the bushes need replacing, but I might do complete suspension.
Anyone recommend a place in Sydney ? I just a comfortable ride, no towing, never loaded and no 4wd driving. Basically a city run around that's getting a little too rough. Don't tell me I need to drive up and visit Zordo, is that my best option :)

I'm think my 2009 str is ready for new suspension. I was told the bushes need replacing, but I might do complete suspension.
Anyone recommend a place in Sydney ? I just a comfortable ride, no towing, never loaded and no 4wd driving. Basically a city run around that's getting a little too rough. Don't tell me I need to drive up and visit Zordo, is that my best option :)

It's good that you did a search before posting another question about suspension, just unfortunate that you asked the question in Zordo's thread.

Zordo has a good reputation and I am not sure anybody wants to cut his grass. Maybe you could ask Zordo for a price to supply the parts and have your local mechanic (or you) install. Alternatively it might be best to ask the question in another thread or heaven forbid, start a new one.

body lift and airbags

Yeah I looked into the body lift deal Andy body lift and air bags illegal and can't be engineered either apparently as it required destructive testing so it is no go in wa I was told.

My apologies for asking in Zordo's thread, I was hoping to hear from Zordo, recommending a Sydney mechanic whom has previously installed one of his supplied suspensions.

Latest posts

Back