4wd tv

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Anyone else watch it?

I just watched my first episode on Tuesday night, wasn't too bad considering the lack of 4wd dedicated shows in Aus. I had to watch it on Bris31 which is a community TV station up here. I noticed on the schedule at their website it has the following times/days:

Tuesday 8:30pm
Wednesday 1:30am
Wednesday 8:00am
Saturday 7:00pm
Saturday 12 Midnight

Does anyone know if this is the same episode each time? Does it rotate weekly?

http://www.4wdtv.com.au/index.html

I've never actually watched it on TV, but I've watched a ton of episodes on the net, they used to have the episodes uploaded to Wasabi tv but all the eps have been taken down so I'm not sure whats going on there.

Dave....it is on in NSW...Used to watch it all the time but the format gets really boring and simon cristie gets irritating, i find anyway. the weekly cycle is of the one episode, theyve been voted the number one show on that station for like 4 years or some crap hence why they get it played so much

its different on all the tvs in the house. and my hd digital set top box doesnt pick it up at all which is annoying.

I actually quite liked the show. I was watching it on C31 with really bad reception on the old tv in the bedroom. the plasma in the lounge had no hope of picking it up and now the old tv has been swapped to an LCD, it doesn't pick it up either. So now wasabi TV have taken it down I can't watch it at all. So know I have to perv on Catriona Rowntree on Getaway instead..

Back