4x4 show - who's going and what's on the list

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grasshopper

Reaction score
Looking into going to the 4x4 show to seek out some underbody protection plates... maybe, just maybe a snorkle... if the house sale goes beyond the final timeline :)

+1 . Will be attending for whatever I can get my hands on. I have the week off after the show so will have plenty of time to fit

Also going to be attending on the Sunday. I have a list of yea I want so will depend on what i want to spend and if there is any outrageous deals haha.

The list, whether I get the at the show or not is
- bash plates
- winch
- rear step ( I wish tjm would just hurry up and make them for the long tub)

What's days are everyone heading in?

-Tyler

I will be attending Sunday should be there from opening time till late.

Tjm rear bar for me if they are releasing it soon.
Unsure of what I will be hunting for until I find it. Though my locker would be nice, but I havent had to be recovered or been in a position that I need a lcoker yet so its on the maybe list.

Maybe get myself a water tank with pump for in the tub

Rusty

Im trying to get my sundays work moved to sunday night (i do night shift anyway) so i can make it on sunday. Ill be looking at dc-dc cahrging system, solar, deep cycle battery prices, water tanks and pumps, and a new camp chair for the mrs.
If i dont have to work and can get there.

I'll be there for a large portion of Saturday from opening till whenever we leave.

I've got a list of stuff I wanna get for the cape trip, hoping to pick it up decently cheaper at the show.

I hope to get in there on Saturday via the train with my son :)
But no certain if it's workable with him in tow... otherwise i will miss it entirely...

Nothing that couldn't be grabbed any other day of the week. Maybe getting MCC Rocker bar if they suit a bodylift. Also got myself some 10w led work lights. Gave the bloke from Korr Lighting a drilling on pricing. 5x10w led lights, extension lead, cig socket lead and 2x splitters for $260. The led lights themselves retail for $89.

Still undecided on my 30"led lightbar and a few other mods. Wasn't much in the way of solar and nothing in the way of plastic water tanks

About the only thing I very nearly bought was a 40 inch led bar but because I found out about the tjm bars being available on Saturday that really took priority. I didn't think prices were all that different too normal really. What was everyone else's thoughts? I did get a good price on bfg km2's though from the stand so they'll be going on soon.

Was good to see all the different products though, and the turbo Polaris buggy hootin around the test course haha

-Tyler

Last edited:
Yer after a total shit fight getting in .. :pissedoff:

I scored a new bait board for the boat ... And spent some time talking to a dude from
Brown Davis about an in tub fuel tank with a gravity fed fill with electric solenoid valve
they have one in the pipe line .about $ 700 including all wireing and pipeing no need for
Eng Cert

Yer after a total shit fight getting in .. :pissedoff:

I scored a new bait board for the boat ... And spent some time talking to a dude from
Brown Davis about an in tub fuel tank with a gravity fed fill with electric solenoid valve
they have one in the pipe line .about $ 700 including all wireing and pipeing no need for
Eng Cert

I also noticed this. They have a model that incorporates a toolbox aswell. Very good idea if you have the room.

Tyler. You mentioned Tjm bars, you talking rear bar or bullbars? Have Tjm released the rearbar for longtub models now?

Yer I was a bit concerned but there is filler kit through the canopy , And I just have to shift where I put the fridge by a little .

I also noticed this. They have a model that incorporates a toolbox aswell. Very good idea if you have the room.

Tyler. You mentioned Tjm bars, you talking rear bar or bullbars? Have Tjm released the rearbar for longtub models now?

Rear bars rusty, the guy at tjm on the coast said they were released not very long ago. I confirmed with him about 25 times its for the long tub and he's certain it's a goer.

-Tyler

Pretty certain it was Saturday that's why I cruised in.might get lucky they might have extended

Let us know how you go and what price. I checked there website and its not updated if they have released the new bar. If not ill be going a jack bar from mcc if they can make it to suit a bodylift.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back