5.1L Nissan Navara????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why would you spend 8K, just to sell for 6.5K ?

doesnt make sense.

and if your really keen to sell a car, nearly every phone has a camera function - so a broken camera is no real excuse.

He's a pom, he brought the Nav not realising it had 4wd now he's gotta rush home and tell his mates how aussies get their cars dirty when they drive them.

why would you spend 8K, just to sell for 6.5K ?

doesnt make sense.

I guess the idea is to induce greed by imply that he spent $8,000 accessorising it last year and so this is a real bargain, so peeps will just want to rush out and snap if up.

Rather than see is as the 16 year old rust bucket piece of crap that it probably is.

The trouble with accessorising it is that not everyone will see the value in each accessory.

If legit, could be just needing a very quick sale. I've read too many tales of woe from people who have relied on a mate to sell their car and forward them the money.

The Nissan Navara in the US, is called a Titan and i believe it is a 5.4l V8 petrol

must be 5.1 = Passagers ( had a look at the engine bay photo straight 4 cyl I think its just to make everyone look

Latest posts

Back