550 ARB bull bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra

Reaction score
Finally had my arb bull bar fitted after waiting 6 months also had narva extreme HID lights uhf and Tigerz11 12000lb winch fitted now I wait for arb to start making side step/brush rails and under body protection.
Taking her down to wholesale automatics in bayswater next week to see if they can develop heavy duty valve body for her aslo having transmission temp gauge fitted while it's there hoping they can fit manual torque convertor lock up and aftermarket oil cooler she should be a good bush ute if it all works out!!!

Attachments

• navv6 001.jpg
    navv6 001.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 1,137
  • navv6 002.jpg
    navv6 002.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 478
Awesome, hope to put bar on mine before too long.
Hope they can sort the transmission out, that's the one thing I'd fix up if I could

Weight of accessories STX 550

Also had ARB bar finaly fitted, have been saying hereverytime I add something andalready at 2.7T, scary how quick it gets there

Finally had my arb bull bar fitted after waiting 6 months also had narva extreme HID lights uhf and Tigerz11 12000lb winch fitted now I wait for arb to start making side step/brush rails and under body protection.
Taking her down to wholesale automatics in bayswater next week to see if they can develop heavy duty valve body for her aslo having transmission temp gauge fitted while it's there hoping they can fit manual torque convertor lock up and aftermarket oil cooler she should be a good bush ute if it all works out!!!

Looks sweet mate. What size tyres you got on there? 265/70/17?

Nice rig mate. Good luck on the brush bars, i have been waiting ages to. The new shape is only 40mm longer than the last model, how hard could it be? I know airbags and what not are involved but wow over one year to sort it out.

Latest posts

Back