6 in a row

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane75

Reaction score
c'mon queensland time to send Locky out with a win and claim a 6th state of origin,go you good things!!!!!!!:rock:

There isn't room in the trophy cabinet :ha:

Still I'd rather go for Billy Slater than NSW so Go Billy!!

well im hanging out fro teh win by queensland but im just not sure on the confidence of the qld team. i see a shake upp comng fro lockyer and maybe even lockyer saying he will stick around for 1 more season just to upset the crowd

Go blues!

In the pub, wish i could find a bookie to take a bet on how long it takes for someone to shout "that was fkn forward ref"

!@#$%^& canetoads. Should ban the lot of use. Haha.

I didn't even watch it as I fell asleep.

Lets just scrap the whole NSW team and start a fresh.

The NSW team are about as good as Aussie Frontier's original paint job.....

Lets just scrap the whole NSW team and start a fresh.

Go for it Dave you head up the selection committee and lets see your team :ha:

As an impartial Mexican I'm liking NSW get their arses wiped nearly as much as QLDers are :big_smile:

Haha I haven't seen that video ray but I'll keep my eye out for it.

I love a good thrashing of NSW but all the booing our supporters did when the blues were doing speeches was an absolute disgrace. Some way to show sportsmanship to the next generation.

Your thoughts?

Wasn't there and being Mexican we don't often get to see speeches in NRL anyway but I agree no matter what sport. It's one thing to be passionate but bagging out the opposition during speeches and the like shows who the real embarrassment are. Some pig headed aussie's have been caught over the years bagging out the kiwis during the hakka, those sort of people are just as much an embarrassment.

As a proud nsw man living in qld it's hard to take but as I've been told give credit where credits due . . . . Still 6 in a row has left me feeling like a fat kid who's had he's lunch stolen and eaten right in front of him!!!

As a proud nsw man living in qld it's hard to take but as I've been told give credit where credits due . . . . Still 6 in a row has left me feeling like a fat kid who's had he's lunch stolen and eaten right in front of him!!!

Haha well said mate. I don't see that NSW have anything to be ashamed of (other than putting minichello on the field haha) they played a good game against a very strong Qld side.

Did you here the police were tracking the lovely qld fan from YouTube down and fining her for her efforts!

Boo Boo said:
Did you here the police were tracking the lovely qld fan from YouTube down and fining her for her efforts!

What video is this ?

Patt said:
What video is this ?

One of the lovely female patrons thought it would be a great idea to relieve herself in the chair. Video has been removed from YouTube.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Latest posts

Back