90's D22 owners??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22-Luke

Reaction score
Keen to see what others have done with there 90's model Navara's. I just bought a 1997 model with the qd32 engine, I want to get into FWD'ing. The cars been owned by diesel mechanics its whole life so she runs like a dream, needs a few little cosmetic touch ups but shes pretty nice for having 192,500 km's on the clock. Its been lifted and has some half decent tyres on it and other than the shitty tray the previous owner put on, shes stock. So whats step one for turning her into something decent for 4wd'ing? Anything anyone can recommend thats worked good for them??

Ive got pics in my garage if anyone wants to check her out, Cheers.

In my opinion the first step is some basic recovery gear and some points to recover from so if you get stuck someone can pull you out.

When I say basic recovery gear really all that's needed to start with is a snatch strap and rated shackles.

You've already got decent tyres and a lift by the sound of things which covers that side of things but if you're traveling with mates then it's handy to have a UHF radio.

In my opinion the first step is some basic recovery gear and some points to recover from so if you get stuck someone can pull you out.

When I say basic recovery gear really all that's needed to start with is a snatch strap and rated shackles.

You've already got decent tyres and a lift by the sound of things which covers that side of things but if you're traveling with mates then it's handy to have a UHF radio.

I agree, stupidly enough i didnt even think of that side of it. What model are you driving?

Latest posts

Back