A/C Not Blowing from one vent

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJPNAV

Reaction score
Hi all,
My 2012 D40 has an issue with its front vents. One of the front middle vents that faces the driver (right hand drive) is not blowing any air from it. All other vents blow air.
Has anyone come across this problem before ?

No. There's only one fan, so the issue must be the flap that closes this vent has let go of the flap and it's stuck in the closed position.
Thanks Tony, I think I will have to pull it apart. BTW these are the cabin filters that came out of it.
43326F68-0A2F-484A-AE88-E81CBB145C04.jpeg

Thanks Tony, I think I will have to pull it apart. BTW these are the cabin filters that came out of it. View attachment 36257

Wow!

Ok, another option is possible: the vent is home to some insects, or a beaver, or someone's been using it as a market garden ... just wow!

I do recommend ShopVac (if you can buy 'em any more, I got mine from Masters Hardware when it was still operating, thankfully I haven't had a warranty issue). 2,000 watts of "HOLY MARY that sucks like a black hole" that can handle some moisture as well.

Latest posts

Back