A Man truly Blessed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Today I'm celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary

So what ? you say !! you get less than that for Murder :sarcastic:

Well when I asked my good wife what she would like to do to celebrate she asked me , what would i like to do? When confronted with a question of this magnitude (Don't say SEX ) that will help !

Didn't take long I said fishing ! Reply was yes !! We when fishing today
The little lady just finished cleaning the Mud crabs and (Edit) Not filleting the fish. Hint ! NEVER tell a Woman they arn't doing somthing right
While I was cleaning the Boat :cheers!:

Last edited:
Hey thats great, mine wouldn't clean fish after a session. You're a lucky man!

Seriously though, 25 years is something you should both be proud of. Well done & congratulations.

Congrats mate... I'm almost up to my first... Any tips? Oh by the way my wife wants me to tell you it's a trap.... You will be going shopping tomorrow if you like it or not

Congrats mate... I'm almost up to my first... Any tips? Oh by the way my wife wants me to tell you it's a trap.... You will be going shopping tomorrow if you like it or not

Na mate no trap ! Look the idea is to let them think they are in charge ..
throw in the occasional bunch of flowers .

And there is truth to the saying Happy Wife = Happy life .

It all boils down to being a lot like fishing , you have to throw back a lot till you get a keeper...!!

And thanks guys 25 more I hope so !!!!

Last edited:
You are lucky mate, but i'm sure you guys worked hard enough to earn 25 years. well done.

Congrates Steve on 25 years, and allowed to go fishing ... awesome.

My answer would have been the 3 letter word ... oops.
(even my wife says its funny)

we're only coming upto 11 years at the end of next month.

She wouldn't trade me for any other Nav driver in the world, if Chris Isaak or Dwight Yokham were offered up the story might be different but she has taste so no other Nav driver would pass the test.

I just want the gold, I wanna be a fully sick wrapper/gangster and have gold chains and gold sunnies hanging off me. Man when you make it to your golden anniversary you deserve to go a little bit crazy :big_smile:

Hmmmm, should get Woody to get a pic of Krafty and let the photo shoppers go to work. Lol.

Latest posts

Back