About time Action mag!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody finally! There was a feature car about 10 dvds back with a silver D40 tourer in it but that's all ive seen so far! Hopefully mines arrived today

There was a feature car about 10 dvds back with a silver D40 tourer in it but that's all ive seen so far!

That was probably Woody's, he's been awol since about the time he was in BoreWheel Drive Action but he got a 6 page spread or something.

Nah Woody was closer to drafting not drifting.

I dunno what edition he was in but it was a while ago and he may have only been in the mag not on the DVD, he's got (guess he still has) a silver Thai D40 with a roof tent, black bar, canopy and personalised number plates. I only brought the mag because he was in it but I threw it out in a clean up a few weeks ago so I can't even check to see what issue it was.

WoodyD40 has a garage I'm sure his account will still be active, but I don't remember if he did the DVD or not.

Fireries and cops were hunting around between his place and the highway on Sunday night...they might have finally caught up with him.

Latest posts

Back