Abs warning light staying on

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Beautie

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Has anyone got any suggestions? The ABS warning light is still on replaced the front left bearing hub. It seems to ride better. Checked The resistance all abs sensors to the wheels. All seem to be alright , no open serrects. me be I should try giving the brakes a blend. That hasn't been done since I got it, in 2011.

Mine started doing that for a failed right hand front bearing, because muck got into the sensor. If it's electrically good, I'd be thinking physical - maybe some grease in the way or something?

Checked all the sensors last weekend resistance was good & cleaned off some grease on some. Is there some way of cleaning the ABS ring inside the hub?
Gave the brakes a bleed & checked the ABS fuse. That was ok. Even ran a diagnostic test. Nothing came up.

Take to nissan to scan mate.
Did all that to mine. Was the rear right hand one that was shot from the axle seal leaking oil into the abs sensor

If the abs light is on there will be a fault code set, any good quality scan tool should tell you what's up . One big problem with d40,s is exposed sensor wiring breaking .

Latest posts

Back