Adjustable upper arms and strut spacers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black 40

Reaction score
Hi guys new member but have been reading for awhile I'm after some information about my Navara. It's a black d40 2010 Thai built dual cab currently with a 2 and 1/2 inch lift. I'm wondering if I was to put spacers to lift the front end how big can I go (2 - 3 inches). I know I will need to replace upper arms but what else? And mainly is it possible

You can run a spacer on top of a 2"lift to give you a total of 4"s if you run new UCA's as long as they can be adjusted to give you back your camber/caster ect.
for eg, "Super Pro" sell some good ones that use the Nissan Ball joint and are adjustable.
A set of extended brake lines would also be handy, i dont think its a dead set must but i would be throwing some on.

Cheers with adjustable upper arms do I need to space the ball joint and if I put 2 inch shackles in the rear will I need new shocks

No ion the ball joint with any of the UCA's i know of, and yes i would look at how long the shocks need to be by flexing the car with no shocks installed or at least by unbolting the leaf end, that way you can compare how long they need to be and how much they need to compress.

Sorry to keep asking but with new adj upper arms will I need offset bushes? Is it possible to achieve 3 inch out of a spacer ? And do you know any one that I could talk to as in shops ?

Sorry to keep asking but with new adj upper arms will I need offset bushes? Is it possible to achieve 3 inch out of a spacer ? And do you know any one that I could talk to as in shops ?

No you wont need off set bushes if the UCA's are adjustable, the ability to adjust them negates the need to use offset bushes.

As far as where to buy them just google it mate and you will find heaps of different versions, like the ones "Super Pro" sell they have tonnes of stockists from ebay to Bursons.
you will find a few different one on ebay as said.

Any one got adjustable upper arms and could recommend a good brand. Also has any one got a set of spacers and could provide measurements so I can machine some .

Hey mate,i did the setup your looking at...thai built truck,new upper arms coil spacers and lifted springs.if you search for
' budget lift round 2 ' i did a bit of a writeup.....i went spc upper arms and very happy.i like the spc ones as they really have no limit on the amount of droop you could possibley get.not saying they will give you more than the others but they dont have any stoppers if you decide to get crafty with your setup at a later date

Hey camo.b could you give me the dimensions of your spacers so I could make a pair? Also the site you brought your arms off

Hey camo.b could you give me the dimensions of your spacer so I could make a pair also what site did you get your arms off of

I have a 4'' lift with superior top arms, there is no adjustability, and I have 1 degree positive camber, but I love the fact that they are rose jointed not ball jointed!!!! and yes, a trick I found is to use 4'' shocks from a 75 series lad cruiser setup to get more flex out of the rear, I used Rancho Rs9000 adjustables, thes come with spacers and bolt straight in no mods

Hey 71MME what's the difference with the joints etc.Does new upper arms eliminate contact with coil bucket and if possible could you give me the dimensions of your spacers so I can machine some

Sorry mate got swamped...thought mine were 36 mm spacers..i had 2.5"lift spacers before but had to cut them down. . 45mm must the height as they are not 1/1...mine are the perfectlift ones...2 plates and some mabee 50mm tube to space them out.give them a google should be able to find a piccy..otherwise the more traditional 'billit'spacer is probably better...never had a prob with mine tho

Latest posts

Back