Advice for Border Track

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DodgyPuzzles

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I've done a quick search and found a couple of threads about the border track but hoping you can give me some more advice.

My Brother has invited me up to do the track with him and his mates in a few weeks. I believe the plan is to spend the day on Saturday up around the conservation park and a few tracks around there and on Sunday take the border track down to border town before coming home.

My Nav is pretty stock, I have a snorkel fitted and should be getting my ARB gear fitted next week sometime (finally!). From what I've read it's not an overly difficult track and I shouldn't struggle too much, but I'd prefer be over prepared than under!

What do you guys consider the essentials to do the Border Track ?

Cheers

I've done it in a big stock 04 lux diesel... It's a good trip, if it's wet it's awesome... Murray sunset area is great fun too..

Some big holes, I got water in my starter motor playing around in the puddles, and filled my headlight up aswell! But they were puddles I chose to drive into, could have easily gone around them.

Toyota didn't want to pay for the damage either! Got into a row about their " un breakable" hilux being quite easily broken!! Crazy design that the starter motor is so low it fails way before u suck water into the motor so running a snorkel is useless....

Back