Affordable after market Control Arms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooky85

Reaction score
Just interested in knowing if anyone has ever found and used any cheap UCA's from over seas , $750 bucks in australia seems a bit expensive for my liking .

If you want the cheapest price, consider running a group buy straight from calmini. Rustynav did one earlier in the year that I participated in. I think it was $430 each set of arms shipped from the states to brisbane. Quite a substantial savings if you can be bothered.

You wouldn't have any trouble getting the numbers as rusty got 20 people in a flash I believe.

-Tyler

As tyler mentioned its cheaper as a group buy from the states. At the $430-450 mark each was a bargain price. I ended up importing 3 lots of 3 to avoid import taxes etc and just had them shipped to different addresses.i did have a few more people interested but they never came througb with comfirmation so i mever purchased anymore. I would suggest maybe starting a group buy and see if people are interested and if not they are still cheap enough to buy a set for yourself

Rusty

Ahm if your not getiing through to them sometimes there email filter stops the email if it has bad language or dodgey user names etc. Someone had this issue before. I usually sent an email in morning and had a reply about before midnight becuase of timezone differences.

Rusty

I got mine from the states and they were great to deal with. Had them from time of order to my door in 3-4 days. $600 odd delivered. Try sending the email in their day time and weekday. Remember Monday here is Sunday there. I got replies in minutes. It's the way to got mate.

Cheers.

Just looked on the calmini usa website and there are two types, what one should i be looking at getting considering mine is a 03 DX 3.0LTR ?

Latest posts

Back