Air Con Comp on D22 qd32

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillysfolly

Reaction score
I've just discovered my air conditioner compressor is not turning. Qd32. That's why previous owner did not have belt on it. He told me belt was squealing so he took it off. I bet it was squealing! Does anyone know if this is a fatal failure of air con compressor or something that a capable person could repair? If it sounds like it's terminal, any ideas on a new or second hand unit? Thanks in advance for any heads up.

It could be a seized bearing inside the pulley. If it's not turning at all I'd suspect that to start with. I believe people on here have replaced them, but I think it was on the zd30. Not that there should be a lot of difference anyway. I will see if I can find one of the threads

This is the closest I can find ... http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=16475

Be best off taking the bearing into somewhere like cbc once it's out and they should be able to match it up with something...

Last edited:
If it's the same compressor as the zd30 one, I've got one lying around. Was working fine when removed...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1433564548693.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1433564548693.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 55
Plankosaurus PM sent. Thanks bods and nuckin futs. Gonna try and score one from plank. If it's not suitable I'll check out your suggestions. Thanks heaps for input.

Latest posts

Back