Air conditioner cutting out

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucker77

Reaction score
Hi.
The air con runs fine with the fan on1. Put the fan any higher and it switches the air conditioner off. Won’t work on any other fan speed except 1. Any ideas ???

Often this is a sign of the resistor pack giving up (it's actually a common issue).

They're cheap enough on eBay, just make sure it's for your model. In my 2009 D40 it sits under the black air duct above the front passenger's feet (although I do try to work on this area without the passenger there).

Often this is a sign of the resistor pack giving up (it's actually a common issue).

They're cheap enough on eBay, just make sure it's for your model. In my 2009 D40 it sits under the black air duct above the front passenger's feet (although I do try to work on this area without the passenger there).
Thanks. I’ll give it at go.
I try without the passenger first as suggested. Lol

Thanks heaps. Will give it a go today.

Latest posts

Back