Aldi Stores 4x4 sale this weekend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not that it wasn't any good I think it was he wasn't getting drunk whilst drinking it or something

Isn't it any good ?. I found out you can now order it online for delivery into SE QLD, and thought I might give it a go.

Its everything you would expect from a $26 bottle of scotch. Its rough. Tastes like something that could ruin your eyesight.

LoL, I'll give it a miss. Just checked some pricing between Dan Murphys and Aldi on some Johnnie Walker, and it looks like Dan Murphys is a bit cheaper in a lot of cases.

Aldi has 1L Beam on special this week. Usually their name brand stuff is the same price as the majors but I haven't done a price compare of their 1l bottles because I don't drink Beam anymore.

Yeah, the brand name stuff is rarely cheaper than anywhere else, and you never know whether its going to be in stock or not. the whiskey I got today is called "highland earl" probly ok for mixers at $26 but I drink my whiskey neat and this shit pretty nasty. Same thing with the beer. The wines can be hit and miss, they're cheap enough to experiment with though.

Also have to be a little careful with some of the ciders and mixers. I'm no expert on the matter but have heard reports that while they do have some name brand stuff it's made under license overseas and is not the same as the dearer stuff with the same name sold at the likes of Unlce Dan's.

Latest posts

Back