Alley Rear Bumper

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavtroman

Reaction score
Ok so caved in my last standard bumper and wanted to make something custom and strong. was planning for sometime and deciding on which material. Did want something strong as the future plans involved a tyre swing or jerry holder. Mild steel seem like the easier option but was concern about the extra weight. Ended up making it out of Alley RHS with checka plate top. Pretty happy with the final result very strong but still lighter then the stock chrome bumper. chucked in some slimline LED's which looks sweet at night. Here’s a couple of pic taken with my phone, not the greatest, more in my garage. Cheers

Attachments

• IMAG0284.jpg
    IMAG0284.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMAG0278.jpg
    IMAG0278.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMAG0283.jpg
    IMAG0283.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 111
That actually looks alright, maybe a tad (and its a very small tad) wide for those needing maximum departure angle, but a top looking job nonetheless. You might get some interest from members asking for multiple copies of that, :cheers!:

Na not for me !
They are as usefull as a c*#t full of cold water.
I'm hunting for a Dx tow bar and I will piss the whole bar off.

That actually looks alright, maybe a tad (and its a very small tad) wide for those needing maximum departure angle, but a top looking job nonetheless. You might get some interest from members asking for multiple copies of that, :cheers!:

Cheers mate yeah was a bit concerned with width when first fitted but sits fairly snug 5mm off each panel definitely growing on me also higher clearance too anyways something different

Na not for me !
They are as usefull as a c*#t full of cold water.
I'm hunting for a Dx tow bar and I will piss the whole bar off.

I’d still stab it ,. May help someone think twice bout runnin up your arse end. Had the back off for a while see tho’s body lift chocks a mile away

Back